Until recently, I haven’t paid much attention to spa offerings designed to help brides be blissful on their big day. But I got engaged about a month ago, and I will admit—it is a stressful experience. While I’m truly excited about the wedding, planning is becoming rather intense, and I’m watching with dismay as my skin is exhibiting the classic signs of stress-related breakouts. Thankfully, The Woodhouse Day Spa (Multiple Locations) has debuted two packages for brides-to-be that provides them with a month’s worth of options to help them look and feel their best.
RADIANT BRIDE includes:
- The Woodhouse Escape: A sampler of specialized treatments including sea salt body polish, three different kinds of body massage, reflexology, and more. (One month before)
- The Minkyti Facial: A facial that oxygenates, hydrates, rejuvenates, tones, and refines.
- Bridal Shower: Complimentary use of one of The Woodhouse’s relaxing rooms and light refreshments for a shower or bachelorette celebration.
- Aroma Bath Ritual: A heavenly combination of nutritive hydrotherapy and soothing body massage (One week before)
- Brightening Facial: Smoothes, refines, and clarifies the complexion (One week before)
- The Woodhouse Manicure: Features detoxifying exfoliation, hydrating massage, paraffin dip, and jasmine treatment (Day before)
- The Woodhouse Pedicure: An 80-minutes experience that includes a mineral bath, an algae exfoliation, a wild ginger hydrating mask, and volcanic stone massage. (Day before)
- Mineral Makeup Application: Performed the day before the wedding to get you naturally glowing and picture perfect for wedding eve events. (Day Before)
BRIDAL BLISS includes:
- The Woodhouse Escape and the Minkyti Facial (one month before)
- Brightening Facial (one week before)
- Volcanic Stone Massage: Deep relaxation and stress release is brought about by strategic precise placement of the stones (one week before)
- Bridal Shower (see above)
“A day of beauty is a good thing, but a month of beauty is even better,” says Jeni Garrett, founder and CEO of The Woodhouse Day Spa. “We strive to give brides a memorable experience with long lasting health and wellness benefits. Feeling fabulous and looking fabulous are one and the same thing.”
I couldn’t agree more.