The July 25th episode of ABC’s reality series ‘The Bachelorette’ was filmed at the Koro Sun Resort in Savusavu, Fiji Islands. The new bachelorette Ashley Hebert, and her lucky date experienced lush Fiji rain forests, beautiful accommodations, a candle lit dinner, and everything else this breathtaking resort has to offer. Now, inspired by the show, the resort is offering its “Passion Under the Palms” package where couples can indulge in luxury and enjoy the beauty of this magical island. The package is made for couples who really want to connect or rekindle romance.
Here is what the package includes:
- 5 nights at the Koro Sun Resort.
- Three daily gourmet meals made with ingredients from the resort’s organic garden and afternoon tea.
- A true Fijian welcome that includes a coconut milk foot soak and leg massage at Rainforest Spa.
- A champagne breakfast in guest’s private villa.
- A private candle lit dinner for two in the rainforest which includes hors de oeuvres and a three course seafood platter.
- The spa’s Ultimate Indulgence treatment which starts off with a relaxing banana leaf body wrap, followed by a couples massage in the rainforest.
- A complimentary ladies sarong.
- A guided snorkeling excursion and a guided waterfall excursion with a visit to a Fijian Village and Kava Ceremony.
- A tour of the J. Hunter Pearl Farm in Savusavu Bay.
- A mouthwatering private beach picnic.
- Turn down service, floating candles in the villa’s plunge pool and delicious desserts on the final night in the resort’s Fantasy Suite.
The package can be purchased through March 31, 2012 for travel from July 18, 2011 to March 31, 2013.