Archive for July 25th, 2011
The July 25th episode of ABC’s reality series ‘The Bachelorette’ was filmed at the Koro Sun Resort in Savusavu, Fiji Islands. The new bachelorette Ashley Hebert, and her lucky date experienced lush Fiji rain forests, beautiful accommodations, a candle lit dinner, and everything else this breathtaking resort has to offer. Now, inspired by the show, the resort is offering its “Passion Under the Palms” package where couples can indulge in luxury and enjoy the beauty of this magical island. The package is made for couples who really want to connect or rekindle romance.
Here is what the package includes:
- 5 nights at the Koro Sun Resort.
- Three daily gourmet meals made with ingredients from the resort’s organic garden and afternoon tea.
- A true Fijian welcome that includes a coconut milk foot soak and leg massage at Rainforest Spa.
- A champagne breakfast in guest’s private villa.
- A private candle lit dinner for two in the rainforest which includes hors de oeuvres and a three course seafood platter.
- The spa’s Ultimate Indulgence treatment which starts off with a relaxing banana leaf body wrap, followed by a couples massage in the rainforest.
- A complimentary ladies sarong.
- A guided snorkeling excursion and a guided waterfall excursion with a visit to a Fijian Village and Kava Ceremony.
- A tour of the J. Hunter Pearl Farm in Savusavu Bay.
- A mouthwatering private beach picnic.
- Turn down service, floating candles in the villa’s plunge pool and delicious desserts on the final night in the resort’s Fantasy Suite.
The package can be purchased through March 31, 2012 for travel from July 18, 2011 to March 31, 2013.
Until recently, I haven’t paid much attention to spa offerings designed to help brides be blissful on their big day. But I got engaged about a month ago, and I will admit—it is a stressful experience. While I’m truly excited about the wedding, planning is becoming rather intense, and I’m watching with dismay as my skin is exhibiting the classic signs of stress-related breakouts. Thankfully, The Woodhouse Day Spa (Multiple Locations) has debuted two packages for brides-to-be that provides them with a month’s worth of options to help them look and feel their best.
RADIANT BRIDE includes:
- The Woodhouse Escape: A sampler of specialized treatments including sea salt body polish, three different kinds of body massage, reflexology, and more. (One month before)
- The Minkyti Facial: A facial that oxygenates, hydrates, rejuvenates, tones, and refines.
- Bridal Shower: Complimentary use of one of The Woodhouse’s relaxing rooms and light refreshments for a shower or bachelorette celebration.
- Aroma Bath Ritual: A heavenly combination of nutritive hydrotherapy and soothing body massage (One week before)
- Brightening Facial: Smoothes, refines, and clarifies the complexion (One week before)
- The Woodhouse Manicure: Features detoxifying exfoliation, hydrating massage, paraffin dip, and jasmine treatment (Day before)
- The Woodhouse Pedicure: An 80-minutes experience that includes a mineral bath, an algae exfoliation, a wild ginger hydrating mask, and volcanic stone massage. (Day before)
- Mineral Makeup Application: Performed the day before the wedding to get you naturally glowing and picture perfect for wedding eve events. (Day Before)
BRIDAL BLISS includes:
- The Woodhouse Escape and the Minkyti Facial (one month before)
- Brightening Facial (one week before)
- Volcanic Stone Massage: Deep relaxation and stress release is brought about by strategic precise placement of the stones (one week before)
- Bridal Shower (see above)
“A day of beauty is a good thing, but a month of beauty is even better,” says Jeni Garrett, founder and CEO of The Woodhouse Day Spa. “We strive to give brides a memorable experience with long lasting health and wellness benefits. Feeling fabulous and looking fabulous are one and the same thing.”
I couldn’t agree more.