We all hear about the positive side of pregnancy, such as the famous glow, but it is also a physically challenging time for a woman’s body as she goes through all sorts of changes. Luckily, expecting women can get all the comfort they need thanks to the Mama Mio Mama’s Touch menu at Kayanta Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun. Created especially for women in their second and third trimesters and using products from Mama Mio, the treatments include:
• Mellow Mama ($145, 50 minutes), a full-body prenatal massage to help relax muscles and increase circulation
• Lighten Up ($85, 25 minutes), a mineral-rich treatment that includes a foot soak and a lower leg and hand massage to help relieve water retention
• The Smoothie ($185, 80 minutes), a gentle exfoliating treatment, along with a moisturizing massage to hydrate and elasticize the skin
• Free Your Mind ($85, 25 minutes), a gentle face and head massage to help release cranial and jaw tension, as well as a deep neck and shoulder massage
• The Yummy Tummy ($155, 50 minutes), a service that includes the application of a concentrated serum and deep treatment mask on the stomach, as well as upper back, neck, and head massage.