Archive for October 4th, 2010
With today’s fast-paced lifestyle, it is easy to fall into the trap of unhealthy habits like eating fast food, skipping exercise, and losing sight of overall well-being. Cotton Tree, a boutique hotel on Grand Cayman, is offering an enticing three-day Jump-start to Vitality retreat in which guests can take a hiatus from the daily stresses of life and get back on the road to wellness. “Located just steps from the Caribbean Sea, the three-day wellness retreat at Cotton Tree purges toxins, revitalizes the mind, slims down the figure, and restores life’s vitality,” says Cotton Tree owner Heather Lockington.
The package includes:
- Luxury accommodations in plantation-style cottages.
- A detox menu filled with natural foods to cleanse the body.
- One hour daily massage and spa treatments.
- A cooking class based in Cayman Island cuisine.
- Lifestyle consultation and evaluation.
- Daily one-on-one and small group fitness training and guided walks.
The three-day Jump-start to Vitality package is available now through November 30, 2010 and May 1 through November 30, 2011. For information, visit www.caymancottontree.com.