Archive for August 1st, 2010
Although known for its natural beauty, the quaint town of Woodstock hasn’t always been a haven for spa-goers. Now, spa-goers can revel in the opening of The Spa at Woodstock Inn & Resort at Woodstock Inn & Resort (Woodstock, VT), the first spa to be opened in the resort’s 218-year history. Even more, The Spa at Woodstock Inn & Resort is offering a Grand Opening Package ($278, per night based on double occupancy) that is sure to please even the most cultivated spa-goers. Available from September 6 to December 23 this inclusive package features accommodations in a charming guestroom, $100 credit towards spa treatments, and breakfast for two. Vermont’s beautiful ambience is incorporated into treatments, which are based upon the four seasons and feature local outdoor elements including pumpkin spice, deep forest, vanilla, and berry bliss. Featuring organic cotton linens and locally crafted organic wool blankets, the 10,000-sq.-ft., 10-treatment-room spa is set to use only organic skin care products from Éminence Organic Skin Care, Naturopathica, and Spa Ritual. Spa-goers will experience the best Vermont has to offer at this soothing sanctuary.
Summertime is coming to a close, but spa-goers can extend their quest for relaxation into fall with the return of the Lauderdale Spa Chic promotion. This sizzling special offered from August 15 to September 30 offers spa-goers a chance to score treatments for fifty-percent off at a steal of only $99. This special is offered at premiere spas including The Atlantic Hotel, Spa Escape Harbor Beach Florida, The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, and The Grand Resort & Spa. Even more, participating spas are also offering customized packages sure to beat any spa-goers back to work blues. Packages include:
• Spa Chic Stay at The Atlantic Hotel: Spa-goers can indulge in a decadent day of pampering that includes an Oceanfront guest room, 20% off all spa services, and $100 in spa credits per day ($219 per night, code PKSPA).
• Spa Chic Stay at Spa Escape Harbor Beach Florida at Harbor Beach Marriot Resort & Spa: This sweet special includes deluxe overnight accommodations and a choice of either a Swedish massage or European facial ($329 per night).
• Spa Chic Stay at The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa: Spa-goers who stay for two-nights receive a welcome bag upon arrival, and can choose from either a Diplomat Massage or Spa Designer facial ($229 per person).
• Spa Chic Stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale: This package includes a choice of a tantalizing treatment followed by a night in the city’s only AAA five-diamond hotel ($278).
• Spa Chic Stay at The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale: Spa-goers can indulge in the spa’s signature 80-minute Rollersage treatment and relax after with one night’s accommodations ($239).
• Spa Chic Get-a-Way at the Grand Resort & Spa: This package includes a choice of either a three or five night stay, a choice of either a Swedish or deep tissue massage, a customized facial and a bottle of champagne upon arrival. The five-night stay package also includes a body scrub and either an exfoliating manicure or standard pedicure ($587.25, 3 nights, $965.25, 5 nights, code SPACHIC5).