Flamingo Las Vegas
Caesar’s Las Vegas
Las Vegas spa-goers can now experience poolside pampering with seasonal specials inspired to restore guests and offer respite from the hot summer sun at Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace and The Spa at Flamingo Las Vegas.
Spa-goers at Qua Baths & Spa can indulge in:
- Tops and Tails ($70, 20 minutes), which features a coconut or mango sugar scrub followed with a hand and foot massage
- Restore ($75, 20 minutes), which is ideal for those seeking a remedy for sunburned skin and incorporates a dilo gel combined with exotic nut oil and pure aloe to cool and regenerate dehydrated skin
- Cabana Massage ($140, 50 minutes), which features a full-body massage using Swedish techniques and Epicurean oil
- Spa-goers short on time can take part in the spa’s Chair/Table Relaxation ($25, 10 minutes) that incorporates therapeutic massage techniques to relieve tension
Spa-goers at the Spa at Flamingo Las Vegas can enjoy poolside pleasures, as well, with services, such as:
- Cabana Classic ($110, 50 minutes), which is a relaxing Swedish massage
- Two-Pair ($220, 50 minutes) allows guests to enjoy their massage next to their partner in a cooled, open-air cabana
- Chill Out ($85, 25 minutes), which is ideal for those looking for an antidote to stiffness, includes a head, neck, and shoulder massage using cooling gels to work tired muscles and dissolve aches and pains.
These new indulgent offerings are sure to make a splash with even the most discerning spa-goers.