Archive for January 21st, 2010
Because birthdays only happen once a year, I always find it a shame that they last only one day. So, when I was a kid, I instituted my own rule in our house that we celebrate Birthday Week. Taking my idea a step further, Willow Stream Spa is offering guests the opportunity to celebrate Valentine’s Day throughout the entire month of February with 5 fabulous Follow Your Heart specials:
• Red Ribbon Lips (starting at $129): With any Willow Stream facial, clients will receive a complimentary Jane Iredale Organic Sugar Lip Scrub.
• Sending You Kisses: Guests take home a complimentary Lip Kit and Lip Definer by Jane Iredale with the purchase of a $200 Willow Stream gift certificate.
• Hearfelt (starting at $349): This couples’ treatment includes side-by-side massages, a romantic tub soak, and two flutes of champagne in a spa suite.
• Love Me (starting at $149): Clients who book any 90-minute spa treatment in a timeslot before noon will receive a Willow Stream bento box lunch of their choice.
• Love Your Forever (starting at $4,539): This ultimate couples’ package offers clients a year’s worth of spa-ing, including 12 60-minute treatments and 12 90-minute treatments of the client’s choice, a Jane Iredale makeover, a supply of all recommended products, and a skin analysis.
“This year, as my management team and I pondered what we would do different in 2010, we decided to dispense with the usual resolutions that are forgotten by Valentine’s Day, and instead, each pick one word that would help guide us through the year. My word is ‘joy,’ so that I remember to find joy in every day, no matter how dark a day it is. There is joy every day, if we choose to find it. That joy will then radiate out to others, and hopefully, it will brighten their lives as well.”—Angela Cortright, owner/founder, Spa Gregorie’s (Rancho Santa Margarita, Newport, and Del Mar, CA)